About Our Water Damage Repair Services
Any type of major damage to your home or business can be devastating and extremely costly. Water damage is one of the most common sources of major water damage to most homes and businesses and can result in thousands if not millions of dollars for individual families each and every year. While most people think of major flooding when they hear the words “water damage” the truth is that water damage can happen to any building anywhere and is caused by a number of different situations including:
- Leaking roofs
- Leaking basements and crawl spaces
- Broken water mains
- Breaches in storm drain protocol
- Broken water pipes (under sinks or inside of walls)
- Plugged showers, sinks or tubs
- Leaking radiators
- Broken or plugged toilets
24/7 Water Damage Repair Services
Here at Melville Carpet Cleaning we understand that water damage never occurs at your convenience nor does it stick to daylight hours which is why our water damage repair technicians are dedicated to remaining on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. These professionals know from experience that the sooner water damage is dealt with and repaired the less damage your home or business will suffer and the less costly those repairs are likely to be.
Services We Offer
We offer the full range of water damage services to all of our customers including the following:
- Temporary repairs to prevent any further water from entering your home until permanent repairs can be made.
- Water Removal through the use of our powerful water extractors that removes standing water from your building quickly and effectively, our special water finder that will seek out any hidden standing water that can’t immediately be seen and with out powerful dehumidifiers and fans that we use to dry up your floors, walls, furniture and the air in your home.
- Clean up services that include not only cleaning any salvageable carpeting and furniture but also the sanitizing of the affect area and treating the area to help prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
- Inspection and permanent repairs to identify those areas such as walls, floors, cabinetry and insulation that has received water damage and the repairs that will be necessary to repair the damage quickly and effectively. We will then make those permanent repairs for you as quickly as possible to return your home to original condition.